WEDDING PLANNING CHECK LIST
WEDDING PLANNING CHECK LIST FOR A PERFECT WEDDING DAY
10 items to complete on this wedding planning check list :
- Before deciding on a wedding date research sunset and historical rain records. This gives you a good idea for the possibility of rain and the most appropriate ceremony times.
- Work on a guest list so you have a better idea of what kind of venue size you need and head count for easier budgeting.
- Start researching and booking vendor immediately since most get booked a year in a advance. Also consider booking early may lead to special savings.
- Book your hair and makeup in advance and make sure your clear on where the hair and makeup application will take place.
- Book a planner or wedding coordinator to help you organize all your wedding details and create a flexible timeline. Another good source for a timeline is your wedding photographer
- Book decent sized hotel rooms or bridal suites for the best getting ready images possible and keep clutter to a minimum. A wedding day story starts during the time the bride and groom are getting prepared for their ceremony.
- Really go out of your way to hire a DJ that works with an MC. A solo DJ works, but to get everyone off their cell phones and on the dance floor takes someone to engage your guests and keep the vibe going.
- Make sure your bridal party is early to get ready for make up and so on, since they may run late causing everything to get backed up which increases stress.
- Make sure your venue feeds your vendors when everyone else is served. No one wants their photos taken while chewing and we need to eat during a long wedding day. It makes more sense that your vendors get fed when you do, so we don't miss anything when the party starts!
- Hydrate and eat something before the ceremony to avoid passing out from stress, dehydration or heat stress. There is nothing more scary than a bride or groom passing out because they went out the night before drinking and are running on an empty stomach and dehydrated.