Wedding Day Advice
Wedding day advice from Couture Bridal Photography
Couture Bridal Photography, is a south Florida wedding photography company offering the best in wedding day photography and videography since 2008
I decided to provide some tips based on experiences I have had in working with many couples leading up to their wedding day. The advice I have is meant to help reduce the stress one can experience on a wedding day and leading up to it. By no means is this written in stone, since each couple is different, as well as their weddings.
Wedding day advice
- When planning for your wedding day consider a wedding planner, at least for the day of or pick a family member or friend to deal with your vendors, venues. This person should also have the timeline and make sure that everyone is adhering to the wedding day timeline.
- Make sure you work with your photographer and videographer if they are two separate vendors on your timeline. It’s common for wedding planners to create a wedding timeline based on the guests perspective of the wedding day, and this can sometimes hinder the amount of time the photographer has to create beautiful images of the couple getting ready, especially if they are in different locations prior to the ceremony.
- Invest in quality Photography. This is not the area to be frugal. Wedding Photography rates tend to match quality. Remember when your wedding day is over, the music stops, and the food is all gone, all you will have of your special day is your photography. Your photos will bring back the wonderful day you had and tell a story. Couture Bridal Photography is one of South Florida’s top Photography providers.
- Try not to stress out. Every wedding has its hangups. No wedding runs exactly on time. Just do your best to enjoy every moment and have your assigned person or planner deal with getting everyone on the timeline and dealing with any hang ups.
- Make sure you have an incredible DJ. I work with a very exclusive DJ/MC duo that are the best Wedding DJ’s in all of south Florida. They exclusively work with me on very limited Wedding DJ assignments. Your Dj/Mc will be responsible for keeping the momentum of the Wedding Day celebration going, and light your venue to provide the most visual and audio experience for you and your guests.